2007 Tobacco Road

Estimated Monthly Payment: $2,973/mo 2007 Tobacco Road, Augusta, GA 30906 MLS# 384496 Commercial Business Listing Status: Active
7,200 sqft
44
156
0
40

REMARKS:

LEASE OPTIONS IS NOW AVAILABLE!!! OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE... Privately owned, well maintained commercial zoned B2 property located just minutes away from Augusta Airport and Gate 5 Fort Gordon. Single and three phase power on site. Paved lot with 50 parking spaces. Additional acreage approved for strip mall site along with retainer pond. Full HVAC is available for 60% of building and remaining 40% is heated. Main area has unlimited potential. Two lobby entrances. The main lobby has ladies and gentle bathrooms. Second lobby has 2 offices, bathroom and shower. Industrial shop at rear of property has bathroom and shower area. Lot is readily piped for connections to county sewage. Free standing property is located next to active railroad system. Potential usage: AUTOMOTIVE SALES, CHURCH, GENERAL Industrial/Retail, MUSICAL STUDIO, MANUFACTURING, MEDICAL LAB, PHYSICAL REHABILITATION FACILITY. One of a kind site located on 3.5 acres!! A Must See

OVERVIEW:

Commercial Business
Active
NONE-3RI
2006
7200
Buildable, Regular
Metal
Septic
3.49

FINANCIAL:

$652,000

NEIGHBORHOOD & SCHOOL INFORMATION:

Broker Reciprocity Courtesy of CENTURY 21 JEFF KELLER REALTY

 

All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Keller Williams Realty Augusta Partners shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.

 

©2017 Greater Augusta Association of Realtors. All rights reserved.